Feb 18, 2007

Mmm, Homicidal Tendencies

Yesterday was a rather interesting day for me, quite possibly for the singular reason that:

(Drumroll, please.)

I got enough sleep.
I don't know why. It seems funny now, actually. From what I recall; I spent most of the day in a haze of vague desire to push the collective unwashed masses of humanity over Head-Smashed-In-Buffalo-Jump.
I don't know what's stranger- that that's an actual Midwest American landmark, or the urge to carpet-bomb the nearest bustling metropolis with Molotovs.

It didn't help my sportsmanship skills, to say the least. After about the eighteenth time that my dear friend Cory sniped me from across Coagulation with that fuzzy and lovable Battle Rifle, I had collapsed into a veritable heap of self-doubt.

Then I found the rocket launcher. Oh, ye sweet, delicious irony.

Online poker was a misadventure, to say the least. I now know the meaning of playing on tilt.
My bankroll must've doubled. Hah, good old Big Slick.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whats up bunniesandsunshine.blogspot.com owner discovered your website via Google but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have discovered site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your site http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my site. Hope this helps :) They offer best services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com