Feb 16, 2007

The Joys of Website Design for Dummies

Indeed, I broke down and did it. I made a blog. Let there be dancing, celebration, and the sacrifice of a half-dozen virgins in the streets!
For those of you that don't care- don't post. Thy apathy is greeted with mine own: Like it or get out.
For those of you that DO care (Read: one not-entirely-fuzzy Claire-Bear), feel free to shower me with hugs and kisses. Your wish is my command.

As you may have surmised, this blog shall not, save on the rare occasion, actually feature happy bunnies or sunshine. Call it an exercise in anonymously striking back at the world. Read on a regular basis at your own risk.

School's out for a week, so I naturally can't be as pissed off as I would like to be for the purpose of this blog. For shame.

It'll come.

7 comments:

Josh said...

Hah. I can comment on my own posts. Unfortunately, sexy parties are no fun by oneself.

Anonymous said...

Sexy parties?

This is a family blog, son. We don't have sexy parties 'round these here parts.

Good job on the starting of the blog, by the way. I approve. And giggle.

- You know who. 'Foo.

Anonymous said...

Hmm? Who was wanting to join the sexy party?

You can just admit it, you know.

Anonymous said...

You are under the impression that I WANT to join your "sexy party"?

What did I just say about this being a family blog, eh?

Besides, what would this "sexy party" involve? Video games that you kids deem "sexy"?

If so, NOT INTERESTED. Leave a message at the tone.

*BEEP*

Josh said...

Family blog? Not until dear Mum acquires the URL, love.

What DO sexy parties involve? Am I to write, unassisted, a sexy party CHARTER?

What sort of shameless rogue doest thou take me for?

Anonymous said...

It would seem that a "sexy party" charter is in order, then, thou shameless rogue.

That's it then. Next entry for you; "Sexy Party" charter. I shall comment. We'll revise.

This is turning PG-13. Keep the kids inside.

Josh said...

A draft of said charter is forthcoming. I'm dissapointed that it had to come to this- hopefully diplomatic relations shall not break down completely.
Keep the kids inside? That's where we're having the sexy party!

They can go have a snowball fight. Outside. At midnight.